segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2008

Today

Hi!

Today I gonna writte my post in 'English'!
In a recent past I wrotte a post about silence, but everything we can writte (or talk) about silence there it will be something more to tell.
In this moment I will to talk about the fear silence - that silence makes us tremble!
That silence of unspoken words...
That silence that is our, only our, and nobody else can get through.
That silence that is our desert, where we know that there is an oasis somewhere, but we prefer the heat.
That silence can not frighten the others, because they also have it(and it's necessary). And, in the end, this silence defines part of who we are.

So much words to define the word representing the absence of words.

A beautifull song about this:





My musical suggestion:
KD Lang, some of us never heard talk about this singer, she has a great voice!
Ladies and gentlemen

2 comentários:

manecas disse...

Ei! olha aí! Não podias... tu não podias! essa música é demais. Obg Joka e bom silêncio

Orquidea disse...

Muitas vezes é necessario ou escutarmos este som que o silencio nos tráz, mas é escutar não é ouvir , porque todos nós temos os nossos silencios que falam mais do que mil palavras.
Gostei , aliás gosto muito desta letra ...

I thought that love was just a word
They sang about in songs I heard
It took your kisses to reveal
That I was wrong, and love is real

ÁI , ÁI......:)